022. First piercing: In my ears.
023. First Best Friend: LINDSAY, THE SWEETEST LITTLE HUFFLEPUFF AND THE BIGGEST BLESSING.
024. First Instrument played: Piano
025. First award: Psh, like I keep track. Probably something lame from back when I was in school.
026. First Crush: Ahahaha, I was engaged to two dudes in my Sunday School class when I was three (at the same time XD) Does that count?
027. First Language: ...English?
028. First Big Vacation: Uuuh. Prolly Disney World, since it's what comes to mind first.
029. Last Person you Talked to: My mum.
030. Last Person You Texted: I..... think my dad?????
031. Last Person You Watched: *creeper voice* eeeeeeeeeeeveryone (idkwhat this question means)
032. Last Food You Ate: Ice Cream!!!!!
033. Last Movie You Watched: I..... don't rememer, actually.
034. Last Song You listened to: No Light No Light, Florence and the Machine
035. Last Thing You Bought: AN XBOX 360 AAAASDFGHJKL
036. Last Person You Hugged: Ummm..... I don't remember.
037. Food: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa don't make me choose (bananas).
038. Drinks: While I'm on a chocolate milk kick, definitely Dr. Pepper.
039. Clothing: My old gray airwalks that I no longer have cause they wore out and are no longer made so I can't replace them and I miss theeeeeeeeeem
040 Book: Peter Pan!! Or Ink Heart. Or Capt. Hook. Or Alice in Wonderland.
040.5. Manga: Bakuman (it's a great series you all should read!)
041. Color: Red (it switches between red and green)
042. Flower: Tiger Lily.
043: Music: Hah no. You can't make me choose.
044. Movies: See above.
044.5. Anime: Aaaaaaaaa. Dangan Ronpa, FMA, Soul Eater, aaaaaaaaaaand Attack On Titan.
IN THE PAST YEAR I ...
047.  Kissed In The Rain
048.  Celebrated Halloween
049.  Had Your Heart Broken
050.  Went Over the Minutes on Your Cell Phone
051.  Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
052.  Came Outta the Closet
053.  Gotten Pregnant
054.  Had an Abortion
055. [x] Done something you've Regretted
056. [x] Broke a Promise
057. [x] Kept a Secret
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
059.  Met Someone Who Changed Your Life.
060. [x Pretended To Be Sick
061.  Left The Country.
062. [x] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
063. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing.
064.  Ran a Mile
065.  Went To the Beach
067. Eating: Nothing.
088. Drinking: Water.
069. Getting Ready To: Finish Cleaning my room and then work on a lyricstuck.
070. Listening To: The hum of my laptop.
071. Plans For Tomorrow: Shower.
073. Want Kids: Yes
074. Want To Get Married: Of course!
075. Careers in mind: Doing character design for Pixar has been my dream since I was little.
WHICH IS BETTER ON A OPPOSITE GENDER:
076. Lips or Eyes: Oooooooooh eyes, holy smokes.
077. Shorter or Taller: Taller!
078. Romantic or Spontaneous: Can I have both? Both is good.
079. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: Haven't put much thought into that one.
080. Sensitive or Loud: Can I also have both?
081. Hook-up Or Relationship: Relationship!
082. Troublemaker or Hesitant: TROUBLEMAKER. WE HOLD THE HEISTS TOGETHER 0u0
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: OOoooooooh yeah. Daily.
084. Ran Away From Home: I had a phase where I did a LOT. I grew out of it, but it still happened, so yeah.
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: Yup.
086. Killed Somebody: Uuuuuummmm..... In video games.
087. Broken Someone's Heart: I hope not. (though i fear imma have to do some heartbreaking soon)
088. Been Arrested: not yeeeeeeeeeeet (hopefully not ever)
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: Goooooona have to say no (sometimes, though, yeah.)
091. Miracles: YeAh BrO.
092. Love at First Sight: Not.... Really? I believe you can sense compatibility at a glance in some cases, but love takes development.
093. Heaven: Yes.
094. Santa Claus: not since I was two, please.
096. Magic: I really wish I still did. Those days were better.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: Always.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: Not at all. But I'm working towards it.
099. Do You Believe In God: Always and forever!
100. Post as 100 Truths and Tag five People: Well I've already done it.